Thursday, May 03, 2007

The doctor's latest news


Okay, so round two in the ongoing doctor saga (two more visits to go, at least). For anyone who cares and who isn't grossed out, the latest is:

-I lost 4 lbs since last week
-I'm actually 2 inches shorter than I thought I was
-The robes in the doctor's office don't cover you near as much as you'd like if the doctor accidentally leaves the door to the exam room open
-Still checking to see if I have that weird special hernia
-Oh, and the doctor thinks I have Diabetes Insipidus (which, if you look it up, doesn't quite have the teeth of type 2 diabetes or anything crazy like that. Also, doesn't seem like it's my lifestyle that brought this about. Just a liver that doesn't produce the proper AHA liquid-processors).

So I had to fast since dinner last night, then had to give blood, wee, and then went to work and was starving. Had to get food before I passed out. Had bad Thai food, but I didn't pass out, which is good.

This sunday, I have to produce a day's worth of wee, bring in said wee to the doctor on Monday, give more blood, and then wait for some guy in a lab coat to tell me what's wrong with my wee. And that's the doctor's latest news. Oh, and the doctor liked my tattoo. Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Blogger Myke said...

Uh, I should clarify:

I'm two inches shorter in height. HEIGHT!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Dayray said...

We know what you meant :)

I hope everything is ok too. Hopefully the pee pee will help figure out the problem!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Cherbear said...

keep up the good work bro, good job : )

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home