Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bye bye bye

Well, my parents were here and now they're safely at home in the freezing cold of Toronto. It was so great to see them, though--as usual--the trip seemed too short. We went to Vegas, ate out at restaurants, and went to the beach, which was all documented in our many pictures on the blog. I'd have to say my favourite part was just hanging out, no matter the setting, as if it's something we're about to do every day. I was very glad to see them, and sad to see them go. But now the count is on for my Canada trip in June/July. See you then, guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cherbear said...

"I say goodbye...and you say Hello, hello, hello...." Atleast you get to see them again in a couple months. Lucky you! Good blog, check out mine sometime. (cheringlife) Love you bro, Cher

12:00 PM  
Blogger Evert Heskes said...

My favorite part was just hanging out too! I love spending time with you all and today I get to spend some time with Ashmatash! Hooray Hooray! Already missing you.

Love mom :}

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! i get her back and you guys can all suck my you know whats!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home