Sunday, April 15, 2007

New cable, new problems

Cable guy was supposed to show up this morning. He showed up a bit late, but he was helpful and now we have Cox cable, HBO, and a PVR (or DVR, depending on where you're from). As for the internet, I've been on the phone with India for the past day trying to configure my wireless router with my new modem. The good news is, the new internet is fast. Bad news is, it was painfully slow to set up. I had some things I needed to do online this weekend, which I won't be able to any longer.

Also, we have an inebriated person driving (who will remain nameless) over to our house right now, which concerns me. I told him not to drive here, but you can't do much on the phone. So we're going to fetch him right now. Tsk, tsk, tsk....

2 Comments:

Blogger LTA said...

That's kind of scary. Why is some drunk guy coming over to your place?

Glad you got your cable hooked up...just in time for the move!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least our friend stayed over and didn't drive home drunk. His coughing kept me up all night :(

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home