Saturday, April 28, 2007

Lease











Dara already chatted about our trip to see Rent, but it deserves a mention anyway. Larry and Cherie took us out to the OC Performing Arts Center for an early birthday present. This was my second time seeing the play (not counting the movie) and the touring cast did a great job. I could write so much more about this play, but it's such a dense, beautiful story that I don't want to lower it by this rushed blog. So I'll throw on a couple of pics and that'll be that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dayray said...

Attack of the giant Dara head! Eek!

10:20 AM  
Blogger LTA said...

It's like an orange on a toothpick. It's a virtual planetoid with it's own weather system. It's like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts.

-The brilliant Mike Myers as Stuart McKenzie...

Not really. You look great. At least you look happy in your pictures. I always look grumpy, eh?

8:50 PM  
Blogger Cherbear said...

We had a fun time with you both : )

10:18 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I miss you all so much and I think you all look great!!!!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Myke said...

We miss you too, Mom!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home