Monday, May 28, 2007

A series of firsts (pictures to follow)

Today I woke up in my first bed-and-breakfast, visited my first winery, had my first proper wine tasting, had a nap (not a first), had some dinner (again…), then Dara and I retreated to our room to enjoy a couples’ massage. I was originally hesitant about my first massage, because I’m a shy guy and the thought of stripping down to the boxers in front of a stranger was strange. But I was surprisingly comfortable, and I’m having a great time with Dara as we celebrate our first anniversary. Now here’s to seconds.

4 Comments:

Blogger Myke said...

Oh yeah- and I also tried Dara's Halibut. I just said, "let me try some of that, please." Shocked, she handed me a mouthful, I ate it, told her it was delicious (which it was) and that was that. She was smiling ear-to-ear. That was my day of firsts.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Dayray said...

I love that you tried fish. You are so daring! Next up: Salmon!

5:16 PM  
Blogger LTA said...

YES!! YOU ATE FISH!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

I just read this to Cherie and she is in shock.

See you at the Sushi Bar, dude.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Cherbear said...

So happy for you bro! Glad you's are having a great time ; ) Massage, yay! wine tasting, yay! seafood??? You trader (jk ; P ) Good for you really.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home