Monday, May 21, 2007

Five hundred twenty-five thousand, six-hundred minutes


Today is my 1-year anniversary with my beautiful, spunky wife Dara. I can't really get too into the details right now because blogging isn't a great expenditure of time when you've got a marriage to celebrate. But briefly:

-We woke up this morning and exchanged cards together, went to work, then came home for a quiet evening together. But I did manage to buy Dara a wedding cake, because she so loved ours last week. Included is a picture. Happy anniversary, beautiful wife of mine. 1 down, and many more to go- I'm looking forward to every single one of them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To our favorite son-in-law!! Awwweee! You are so sweet! The cake looks beautiful. Hope you and Dara enjoyed it.

Happy 1st Anniversary

Love,
Your mother-in-law
Janis

10:05 PM  
Blogger Dayray said...

The cake rocked!!!
I think every anniversary we should buy a cake :)

Happy Birthday, Mykie!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Cherbear said...

Happy Birthday Myke! Love you TONS and more........Happy Anniversary too!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home