Thursday, March 16, 2006

The weekend from Heaven and Hell

First I hopped on one of these:


And flew here:


Then I got one of these:



I was SO happy to see her:


Oops, I mean her:


And we had a party with these excellent people:


With about 78 others. We had a great time! (As you can see):

Then we went to the Aquarium:


Then I had to drive for 31 hours in the aforementioned car. To get by, I relied on eight of these:

Finally, I arrived here:



After all that, I looked something like this:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dayray said...

That was certainly creative.

So, you wish you were with Natalie Portman, huh?
Well, at least she is jewish :) Kidding.

Miss you!

6:00 AM  
Blogger LTA said...

That was a great post, Myke. Glad you got the post to work.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home