Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Package of Care

Today my darling Dara sent me some sentimental items; a few goodies, a book and this note:

No one ever said that love was easy or that there wouldn't be misunderstandings or moments when lovers would need to be apart in order to love better or more completely. I know we've had some difficult moments lately, and sometimes I wonder if we'll ever see eye to eye or if our actions will reflect what we really feel inside. But I want you to know my heart still belongs to you, and no matter how difficult this situation is for us, I know we'll get through it. I hope you still believe in me because I still believe in you, and I will always believe in us.

I’ll always believe in us too, hon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dayray said...

Technically those words aren't mine. I mean, I didn't write that message myself. But, I will take credit for the kindness of the package! I'm so glad you liked it.
I love you!

3:56 AM  
Blogger LTA said...

Yeah, I believe that was excerpted from a handwritten letter Senator Ted Kennedy drafted as he awaited his turn during the Alito hearings. The letter was hand-delivered by a staffer to President Bush.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Myke said...

I'm sorry, did hell freeze over? I must have missed that.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home