Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Something tells me I’m into something good.

In coming to write my blog, I’ve found that the salient posts are often made because of an encounter with my fellow man (or in the case of Patrick Yap: an amoeba). Since my living conditions have changed somewhat, I haven’t had as much opportunity to blog; not because I’m not interacting with people, but rather because I haven’t had a lot of conflicts. So here is a list of random thoughts:

In “Frosty’s Winter Wonderland,” Jack Frost is Evil. In the Bass & Rankin version, Jack Frost is a good guy. So, Hollywood, which is it? Is Jack Frost the narcissistic sadist in the former, or the love-struck gentleman of the latter? If you ask me, Jack Frost is an instrument of the Republican overlords, sent here to push down the honest, Democrats. Winter is here because George Bush hates black people and George Bush is here because someone hates us.

In other news, I like ampersands. I even like the word ampersand, so I’ve included one in my post. Of course, it fits well; one doesn’t just go shoe-horning ampersands willy-nilly. That would be irresponsible.

NBC’s “The Office,” has moved time slots. It seems unfair of NBC to move around such a great show, but at least they won’t have to compete with another great show, “American Idol.” At least moving time slots will allow me to return to my Tuesday night habit of stabbing myself in the ears with a Q-tip so I will never, never have to watch “American Idol.”

I find myself strangely attracted to Sam the Snowman, Burl Ives’s alter ego in “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” Also on the list, Megan Mullally, Zooey Deschanel, Jenna Fischer, bugs bunny (dressed up as a woman, naturally) and Natalie Portman.

Take the readers’ pole. George Bush: Great President or Greatest President?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The options are "Great President" or "Greatest President"...are you joking?
I saw a sticker on a car today that said "Vote W"...it made me laugh!! I find it funny that "W" can't even pronounce the letter W correctly. Stupid rabbit, tricks are for kids!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home