Saturday, October 15, 2005

Random apologies

Last night I went to my friend Noah's gig and it was great. I hadn't really seen him play before so I didn't know what to expect but he played a really great show. His voice was especially nice, which is always a great surprise. Some freaky exhibitionist across the street was trying to upstage Noah by undressing, dressing and walking around his weird loft, but Noah held the course. Way to go, Noah!

Whenever I go to a gig (a good gig, at least), I feel inspired and creative and I want to write. Since we got home so late, I stayed up late working on Reason software. If you haven't heard of Reason, it's amazing music software which allows you to orchestrate full songs of any kind. Last night I was working on melancholy piano piece, but since I was in a good mood, it probably came out more like muted dejection. Maybe a little light gloominess.

In other news, I shaved my beard off to freak out Dara. In retaliation, she shaved hers off, so I guess we're even. (But boy is she pissed right now!)

Many apologies to Dara, and to all a great night, er, morning. Shalom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dayray said...

It really does freak me out. It's not that you aren't still beautiful, but I am just more attracted to you when you have facial hair. Please grow back quickly!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your posting from yesterday very much. I have translated it (so I could understand it) on my blog. Feel free to few the comments and leave a comment of your own.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home