Monday, October 10, 2005

Customer Service Week: Eulogy

Last week was worldwide customer service week and I just want to take this time to observe the moment and express my sympathies. I know the world stands with me as we unite to memorialize what a great and upstanding citizen of the world Customer Service was. He was always there to ask me if I needed help finding something in a store or listen to complaints about my faulty VCR. My fondest memory of CS was back in our college days, when he promised me he was going to do something once and he actually delivered. Those were the good ol' days.

Mom wanted to be here, but she was too upset. Besides, she's been busy on hold for 4 days now because of high call volume, but they promise that her total wait time should not exceed three minutes. For anyone wanting to make a donation, we've created a fund in Customer Service's name: please leave your name and contact info, along with a cheque. We reserve the right to use Individual Information to provide promotional offers to individuals by means of email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, online banner advertising, and package stuffers, among other possible uses. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home