Thursday, March 29, 2007

Why Thursdays are my favourite day

I've always loved Thursdays. I don't know why, I just like them. Perhaps it's the anticipation of the anticipation of Fridays (which never fully deliver). Perhaps it's because my favourite show is on Thursdays (NBC's "The Office.") Or perhaps it's because things like this seem to happen on Thursdays.

-Today my parents landed at LAX to begin the celebration of my Mom's ____th birthday (see last post). It was so good to see her!

-Then I received a package at work. Who doesn't love to receive a package that isn't a bomb? I love getting random gifts and packages and Dara is really good at doing little things like that. Well this particular package, which was a total surprise, was a brand new camera (see picture)! Everyone at my work gathered around as I opened this random act of love embodied in a kick-ass camera.


-Then I went out to lunch with my family and had a great time.

-Then I went back to work and finally signed some papers to make it official.

All in all, a great day. And now we're headed to the desert to spend time with the family. We'll have a great time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey looks nice...and certainly seems like you had a wonderful time...and well for some more amazing birthday goodies and resources do drop by my blog on Birthday Celebrations sometime and check out all that's there!!!

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home