Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You're the birthday, you're the birthday, you're the birthday boy/or girl!


It's Dara's birthday today! She's 28, now solidly in a race towards her 30s (no worries, kiddo. I'm warming it up for you).

Unfortunately, her day has not been as perfect for her as I would have liked, but we're stretching out the festivities over four days, and I know she's aware of just how loved she is! Life has been providing Dara with some challenges lately (not the least of which is her difficult husband). These are never fun to overcome, but if anyone can do it, I know Dara can. She's strong and smart, not to mention dedicated and very talented! My wish for her birthday is that she sees these qualities in herself.

Love you babe! I hope you have a great day, and an even better year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dayray said...

As the great Michael Harrison always says..."you warm my heart!" I'm seriously married to the best guy in the world! Love you!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home