Monday, August 20, 2007

Can't sleep

It's now about 1:00 am, and though I have to get up in five hours, I just can't sleep. Could be the movie we saw ("Superbad," the latest Judd Apatow offering), or the food I ate (a rushed chicken dinner for me), or the cat sleeping in between my legs so I can't move, or the weekend-long celebration of Dara's new job, starting with meals out and culminating in a too-expensive shopping spree, but probably it was the Coke. In any case, here I sit in the livingroom trying to make myself sleepy, but the only person falling asleep is you, dear reader. Perhaps I'll go look at my latest story and see what a few days of sitting has done to you. Nothing will make me sleepier than editing. So that's that. Good night and good luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Myke,

Hope you were able to get to sleep. So...what good stuff did you guys splurge on.

Your favorite mother-in-law--Janis.

P.S. Hope you are feeling better today.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Myke said...

Thanks Janis! We splurged on mostly semi-casual shirts for me and a few coats and sweaters for me. Dara still needs her work shirts, though.

Now it's time to catch up on sleep!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home