Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Razor, razor everywhere

Ever notice how frequently the word razor is used to brand everything these days? It's a phone, it's a scooter, it's a helmet, it's a big-wheel, it's a television- it's everything but a razor. And the razors: Mach3, Quattro, Venus... everything but razor.

On a different note, wouldn't it be funny if, on the last episode of "Will & Grace," Will told Grace he's not gay, but that he was just pretending, so he wouldn't have to date her. That'd be great.

On a different different note, Hawaii is upon us. The excitement is washing over me like a wave- a bright blue wave with no sharks, and plenty of blue-crush-ish surfers. But seriously, I'm very excited to see my family, to be with my bride and to see my friends... and to just relax for a while. I'm very excited. See you all soon.

Love,
Myke

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY MYKE AND DARA!

tons of love!
naomi

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home