Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Here's why I haven't written for a while


I'm going to assume that those who read my blog know that the crazy red-head shown here is my little bro, Catlin. Well, Cat came to town for a week, and for some reason, Canada let him back in. (Of course I'm kidding. The U.S. kicked him out.)

He's a crazy guy, but we had a great time going to dinner, watching movies, having Thanksgiving dinner, hoarking up phlegm on everyone's lawn and just hanging out. It was a bittersweet visit for me, making me simultaneously homesick for Canada and grateful for this little piece of home sleeping on my floor. Mostly I just had a great time talking and spending time together with Cherie, Dara and the rest of the Hampton crew. I suspect he had a great time too, although I'm sure he appreciated sleeping in his own bed.

Cheers to you little buddy. It was fun. And not a dry hump attack to be seen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dayray said...

I love it! Beautifully done!
I'm sure he misses you too!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home