Thursday, October 26, 2006

He was moving all around and shaking … and it's purely an act.


I’m not normally one to wish harm on another human being, but I’ll make an exception in making this wish: I hope Rush Limbaugh gets Parkinson’s disease. While the fact that Rush is barely a human being partly disqualifies him from my normal live-and-let-live stance, it’s his insensitivity that earns him a spot on this bench. Besides, Rush, what is Parkinson’s but an act? You can just medicate that problem away, right? (You know a thing or two about that, don’t you Rush?)

If Rush were a liberal (after hell had comfortably frozen over), I would not stand behind him on this, or many other issues. I hope his conservative brethren leave him out in the cold on this one, which is exactly where he deserves to be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that!
He's such a bastard. He's going to a very hot and firey place when he dies :)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home