Sunday, August 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

I've been watching the Olympics a little more closely than normal. I think the Phelps phactor is probably a good reason, though I will take any excuse possible to get away from the terrible television that Dara has been watching. Try hundreds of episodes of Criminal Intent, hundreds of episodes of Animal Precinct, and dozens of episodes of the reality show "I Love Money." But even one episode is like an eternity of bad TV, so bring on the Olympics. But as I watch this terrible, terrible television, I thought up a few reality TV shows of my own:


-Bloods vs. Crips. Talk about a ratings!

-How about a reality show where you drop contestants (practically) naked in the middle of Manhattan, with no money, no ID, and force them to build up as much of an empire as they can in the space of, say, two months.

-A reality show where all the former reality show contestants are gathered up and forced to fight for their lives. Fight to the death! I think it would come down to New York and Omarosa.

Those are my ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home